[Koha] Issues:Installing Koha

Usashi Chatterjee usashi.chatterjee at gmail.com
Fri May 13 23:08:48 NZST 2016

Dear All,

While I was trying to run the command sudo apt-get install koha-common, I
faced the following errors. Please suggest me how to solve the errors.

unable to locate Koha configuration file koha-conf.xml at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 357.
unable to locate Koha configuration file koha-conf.xml at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 357.
unable to locate Koha configuration file koha-conf.xml at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 357.
unable to locate Koha configuration file koha-conf.xml at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 357.
Can't call method "config" on unblessed reference at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Database.pm line 56.
dpkg: error processing package koha-common (--configure):
 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 koha-common

Thanks & Regards
*Usashi Chatterjee*