[Koha] New koha service for German public libraries

Norbert Weinberger norbert.weinberger at lmscloud.de
Thu May 12 21:22:47 NZST 2016

Hi,

my name is Norbert Weinberger and I'm the Managing director of the new founded
company LMSCloud GmbH in Munich. We will provide Koha Hosting and Support
services for Public Libraries in the German speaking countries.Therefore our
website currently only is available in German - sorry for that.

We hope that we can contrinbute a lot to the community and looking forward meet
with colleagues at the KohaCon in Thessaloniki.

Can you please add us to the paid support list on the community website under
"Germany" with the following information's:

Company Name: LMSCloud GmbH

Contact Person: Roger Großmann

Contact email koha at lmscloud.de

Website: www.lmscloud.de