[Koha] looking for urgent help

Bohdan Šmilauer b.smilauer at post.cz
Wed May 11 15:19:55 NZST 2016

Hi,
step by step illustrated installation guides .pdf  you can find on
http://www.koha-community.cz/Navod_na_instalaci_Debian_7_a_Koha322.pdf
(remote hosting Debian7.7 server and Koha3.22 installation) or
http://www.koha-community.cz/Instalace_OVB_Ubuntu_Koha.pdf (on local
notebook with Windows 7 + virtual environment provided by Oracle Virtual Box
+ Ubuntu + Koha 3.14 .
Partly in czech language :-((

Regards
Bohdan Smilauer