[Koha] FW: looking for urgent help

Barry Cannon bar at interleaf.ie
Tue May 10 20:46:25 NZST 2016

From: Barry Cannon
Sent: 10 May 2016 09:45
To: Abdulrazak Aman
Subject: RE: [Koha] looking for urgent help

Hi,
   The WIKI page ( https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Category:Installation ) should get you started. If you've any queries, just post them here and help will be along presently.

Koha can certainly be installed in a hosting environment but it all depends on the type of system (options) you go for. I would recommend going for the self contained VPS/VM solution. That way, you have full control over the box and you can manage your system directly.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Barry Cannon
Interleaf Technology