[Koha] Zebraqueue full, no search possible

Administrateur admin at ibnogent.org
Tue May 10 20:13:19 NZST 2016

Hello,

I have installed a fresh koha 3,22 on my debian 8. I have imported 3000
MARC entries from a previous koha installation. I have followed the
procedure to add thoses entries to the catalog but I can't look for them
as a user.
So I think It's a problem from Zebra. When I connect to my database, I
see that there is my 3000 entries in the table zebraqueue. I'm not
totally familiar with Zebra but it seem that the search engine hasn't
caught up with what I did.
How can I make my search work ? Thanks.

Regards.
--