[Koha] Troubleshooting Z39.50 access

Beda Szukics beda at kollegium-sarnen.ch
Tue May 10 18:48:46 NZST 2016

Hello

I don't know if it solves your problem but I had to replace the actual
settings in /etc/koha/sites/my_site/koha_conf.xml in the section
starting with:

    <!-- PUBLICSERVER'S BIBLIOGRAPHIC RECORDS -->

    < server id="publicserver"  listenref="publicserver">

using the values from

    <!-- BIBLIOGRAPHIC RECORDS -->
    <server id="biblioserver"  listenref="biblioserver">

to make it work.

I don't know why but now I can search my records :-) (Before that, I
received only the headers).

Greetings

Beda