[Koha] Z39.50 search results accumulating in reservoir

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri May 6 12:54:53 NZST 2016

Running some tests on 3.22 before we install it in our production site and
noticed something that I hadn't seen before.

I added a new record using a z39.50 search ran it through the circulation
system, etc. as part of my normal test routine.

Then I went to pull it up for editing, and ran a search for the title in
the Cataloguing module.
I was surprised when all the other titles that came up in the original
z39.50 search showed up as being in the reservoir!
Will these things continue to pile up in the reservoir? Do they drop off
after a certain number has accumulated, or time has elapsed?  Is there a
setting to switch it  off?

​My stoic cataloguer hasn't mentioned it, but I personally find it untidy.​

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler