[Koha] Configuring Koha Defaults Documentation

Peter Bradley peredur.net at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:55:16 NZST 2016

I've written a document about configuring Koha defaults that expands on
the couple of sentences provided in the Koha Debian installation
instructions.  It's turned out to be a rather longer document than I
expected and so is probably not suitable as a replacement for what is
there already, but could perhaps be linked to.

Can anyone tell me who I should approach to get the document made
available, if it's considered suitable?

Thanks

Peter
--
Yn rhedeg 5k Caerdydd i Tomorrow's Generation
<http://tomorrowsgeneration.co.uk/>