[Koha] Koha support for offline checkin/checkout

Campbell, Colin colin.campbell at ptfs-europe.com
Thu May 5 04:31:01 NZST 2016

The fields are accepted but theres currently no routine doing the necessary
processing to set the actions in the past. I've been working on a patch for
one of our customers who wants to have the functionality available. Most of
the functionality is there but it needs a bit of extra date processing to
fully implement the feature. I expect to submit it fairly soon.