[Koha] Introduction and questions about defaults configuration

Peter Bradley peredur.net at gmail.com
Thu May 5 00:29:57 NZST 2016

Google translate didn't do so well with that, Paul.  Volunteers?
Volunteers for what?

Perhaps I should talk to my Gaelic speaking friends for a better
translation.  I'm afraid I failed miserably when I tried to learn it.

Best regards

Peter
--
Yn rhedeg 5k Caerdydd i Tomorrow's Generation
<http://tomorrowsgeneration.co.uk/>