[Koha] 어글리 어메리컨 - 도와주세요

박병용 bybak at vinea.co.kr
Wed Mar 23 13:50:03 NZDT 2016

 Hi, Brooke

As I know, there is no library using koha in Korea because of the language, maybe. I and my team translated half of ver.3.20 to Korean. I am monitoring the domestic change from commercial ILS to open-source in Korean library. But there's no one yet using koha. I am promoting koha in korea. So later, if I know the one or work with the first library, I will add the library to the East Asia user's page.

Regards,

Byeongyong