[Koha] Auto Mail Configuration

Ganesha H hganesah at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 00:46:27 NZDT 2016

Dear All,
I am working as a Librarian in Corporate Library, I have Installed Koha on
3.22.3 Ubuntu 12.04, we are using IBM Lotus Ver. 8 , We don't have Gmail
access to send the notification of Library Transaction , and we have given
Intranet facility to Access the Library OPAC, How can i do the Email
configuration to send Notices, Overdue & other Notification.

am not fully qualified in System Admin but little things i can do my best.

Please give me a  suggestion to which is good.

--
Regards

Ganesha.
Librarian