[Koha] SQL report help

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Thu Mar 10 18:02:34 NZDT 2016

Kerrie,

Are you just wanting count of items per collection code at a set branch?
And no other information displayed? If so, try

SELECT items.ccode, count(items.itemnumber)
FROM items
WHERE items.homebranch=<<Home branch|branches>>
GROUP BY items.ccode

That should get you what you are you looking for, if I'm understanding what
you're after correctly. Here's a quick breakdown of above report, if you're
interested:
SELECT line = the data columns you're going to display in the report.
(ccode, counting something)
FROM = the table where the data is going to come from (items)
WHERE = your criteria (limiting to a branch parameter)
GROUP BY = How your data is grouped (in this case by collection code)

Hope that helps.

Heather Braum
NExpress Coordinator
Resource Sharing Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbraum at nekls.org

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read
and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*