[Koha] Outstanding order (only one order per subscription is allowed)

library library at katikaticollege.school.nz
Thu Mar 10 11:23:21 NZDT 2016

Hi

I am having a problem entering serials information in the Acquisitions
module. I keep getting the message

"Outstanding order (only one order per subscription is allowed)"

when I try to enter a subscription into the new basket for the vendor.

I don't really understand the relationship between renewing a subscription
in the Serials module and entering budget information in the Acquisitions
Module.

Can anyone direct me to more information than is in the Manual.

I am using 3.20.4

Thanks

Ann

Ann Murphy