[Koha] Question about embedded "live search" links

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Thu Mar 10 06:48:15 NZDT 2016

Hi, Basia!

Galen is right--I used that method to do a search, and copied/pasted the
URL into the March news item on our catalog's front page right now, which
links to our titles on women in maritime history (the other link in the
news item is to a particular record--Koha gives you stable, record URLs as
well):

http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/

Welcome to our community!

Best,
heather

Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg