[Koha] Announcement of Koha-US March 2016 meeting

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Tue Mar 8 07:20:40 NZDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to announce that the March 2016 meeting of the Koha-US
users' group is scheduled for 11:00 am Central Time on Wednesday, the
9th. Please join our meeting by visiting
<https://kslib.zoom.us/j/657929919>. The agenda for this meeting
includes a report on NEKLS' upgrade to Koha 3.22 and a status report
on the planning for the 2016 annual Koha-US meeting (in Monterey,
California). Also, the meeting participants will vote on which logo
the group will use.

As always, Koha-US welcomes your agenda item ideas for this meeting;
please email rhastings at nekls dot org with you ideas. I hope to see
you at the meeting this Wednesday :-)

Truly,

Christopher Davis
Secretary, Koha-US