[Koha] After upgrade to 16.5.00.000 - OPAC/Staff Client not showing results

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 19:04:15 NZST 2016

HI,

I have installed koha by packages method on ubuntu 12.04 and restored the
db into the new system (B).
and replaced all the files in  /etc/koha/sites/{ instancename } in  system
(A) (here original installation and configuration is done)  with the files
creted in new system (B)  and did run koha-rebuild-zebra -v -f  {instance
name}
which fixed my problem, I am able to get search results in opac and staff
client.

-Satish