[Koha] Howdy!

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Thu Jun 16 16:38:48 NZST 2016

Welcome Sam to the Koha Community !!

Nice OPAC and with a cat +++ http://library.marianas.edu/

When you can, update to Koha version 3.22 from your current version Koha
3.1411000.
You don't want to miss out on any improvements.

Looking forward to your company in the KC.

With kind regards,

Irma
Irma Birchall
CEO & Founder : CALYX information essentials
Open Source Software Koha LMS and Digital Repositories
Installation, Data Conversion, Configuration, Training, Hosting, Support
T: +61 (2) 9437 4848 <%2B61%20%282%29%209437%204848> ~ M: +61 (0) 413 510
717 <%2B61%20%280%29%20413%20510%20717>
irma at calyx.net.au ~ www.calyx.net.au ~ http://koha-community.org/
Office : North Sydney, NSW, Australia

For Koha-oz User Group communications join the e-list: