[Koha] Change in results display between 3.18 and 3.22

Andy Boze boze.1 at nd.edu
Mon Jun 13 14:22:27 NZST 2016

On 6/12/2016 9:57 PM, Bob Birchall wrote:
>>> That's controlled by system preferences: DisplayIconsXSLT and
>>> DisplayOPACIconsXSLT
>>
>> Thanks, but I had thought of that. I have DisplayOPACiconsXSLT set to
>> "Don't show", but it's the same whether I have it set to "Show" or
>> "Don't show".
>
> Well that shouldn't be so.  Try clearing your browser cache, or see what
> happens with a different browser.  The preferences work as expected in
> Koha 3.20 (for me at least).  Its also working in the Catalyst demo at
> http://demo-intra.mykoha.co.nz which is running 16.05.

I've already tried clearing cache and using different browsers on
different computers with different OSes. I wonder whether there's some
other setting that DisplayOPACiconsXSLT is dependent on.

I've tried it on the Catalyst demo, and it does work as you describe
that it should. I'll have to play with it some more.

--
Andy Boze, Associate Librarian
University of Notre Dame