[Koha] Regarding Checkouts - not displaying - 16.05.00

Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula tejoskumar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 02:26:54 NZST 2016

Dear team,

I've installated 16.05.00.000, and noticed the below issues while checkout:

1.  If a fine is there, there is a blank box coming and not displaying
message that member have fine and cannot borrow.
2. Checkout items not displaying and a message iam getting when
clicked on Always
show checkouts immediately.

DataTables warning: table id=issues-table - Cannot reinitialise DataTable.
For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/3

If any one faced the same problem and found a solution, please let me know.
--
Regards
T. Suresh Kumar