[Koha] Change in results display between 3.18 and 3.22

Andy Boze boze.1 at nd.edu
Thu Jun 9 04:39:00 NZST 2016

We're currently running Koha 3.18 and planning to upgrade to 3.22 this
month. We have OPACXSLTResultsDisplay set to "no xslt" (i.e., blank).
All of the items have the status "Not for loan".

In our productions system (3.18), the results display shows the items to
be available, followed by location and call number, like this:
  Availability: Items available: Main Collection [261.72 M964r] (1),

However, on our test system (3.22), the results display shows:
  Availability: No items available:

I can change OPACXSLTResultsDisplay to "default", in which case the
availability line changes to:
  Availability: Items available for reference: [Call number: 261.72
M964r] (1).

The "default" setting causes other changes to the results display, too,
so we'd prefer to leave it blank, but having it say "No items available"
is a bit of a problem.

I'm wondering whether anyone knows if this change between 3.18 and 3.22
is a bug or was intended.

If anyone wants to see the difference, see the following.
3.18 - https://tantur.library.nd.edu/
3.22 - https://tanturpprd.library.nd.edu/

--
Andy Boze, Associate Librarian