[Koha] Facets and Yaz

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Tue Jun 7 04:31:48 NZST 2016

I've been looking more into the facets with Zebra a bit and have determined
that, for every version of Yaz > 5.8.0, I have to turn Zebra Facets off
within the /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml file. I tried a couple of different
versions of Zebra and that does not change anything. The only way I've been
able to get Zebra facets to work is to roll back Yaz to 5.8.0.

What combinations of Yaz and Zebra are used within Debian when testing is
done?  What versions come with Debian installs?  I assume that others
either have not run into this problem or base packages used by the OS are
older.

Do I lose anything by rolling back to that level of Yaz?

Thanks for any help or ideas you can give,
Tom

--
*Tom Hanstra*
*Sr. Systems Administrator*