[Koha] Koha and display of diacritics/non-Roman alphabets/characters

Jesse A Lambertson jlambertson at sqcc.org
Fri Jun 3 08:11:27 NZST 2016

Bruce,

Assuming your matching rules are set (by isbn or whatever), I would
think you should be able to reimport those newly exported utf-8 records
to overlay the old faulty records.

My particular use of koha is different because many many of the items in
my collection do not contain any ISBN.

You might also reverse an import from records management if the affected
records were imported at the same time.

I hope this helps,

Cheers

Jesse