[Koha] koha problem

Alex Sassmannshausen alex.sassmannshausen at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Jun 2 00:35:15 NZST 2016

Hello regina,

Some thoughts:

> in /var/log/koha/koha-error_log
>
> Wed Jun 01 05:35:05 2016] [error] [client 192.168.19.199] Can't locate
> Modern/Perl.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/share/koha/lib /etc/perl
> /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5
> /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14
> /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl
> line 22.

This tells you that Koha cannot currently use the Modern Perl Perl
module.

Does the server have all the Perl dependencies that Koha requires
installed?

As Pedro suggests, if you used a Debian package it should automatically
resolve the dependencies.

If you installed using a different method, then you will have to install
the dependencies manually.

Alternatively, if you have installed all the dependencies, it could be
that your Koha instance currently does not find the dependencies.  You
may have to check that your koha-httpd.conf points to the directory with
all the Perl modules you installed.

HTH, let me know if you want more info on any of the above :-)

Alex