[Koha] how-to list copies organized for collocation

tommaso spazzali spazzali at magritte.it
Tue Jul 26 01:39:18 NZST 2016

Hello everybody,

I wonder if it is possible, for the librarian staff only, extract a list
of copies ordered for "collocation" (i.e. UNIMARC field 995 $k).

The reason in simple, the volumes we are going to import in Koha are
classified with category-codes (the "shelf") followed by a progressive
index ("the position in the shelf")

i.e.
P5.05 is political movements '68 - '69
and
P5.05.02 is political movements '68 - '69 in Italy

and the copies are
P5.05.02/1, P5.05.02/2, ... P5.05.02/399, ...

When we have to insert a new copy of a given cathegory, using our
current database, we can extract all the volumes in that particular
collocation (i.e. P5.05.02) and easily check the greatest progressive index.
The new arrived will be P5.05.02/greatest + 1.

Have you idea on how can we get that result in Koha?

More than that I wonder if is possible to extract a complete list of a
single Library's copies in csv or xml format.

Thanks a lot for all you are doing :->

tommaso

--
Tommaso Spazzali
Magritte S.n.c. di Paolo Ferrarese & C.

I dati personali che ci avete fornito o che ci fornirete saranno oggetto
di trattamento ai sensi del D. Lgs. 196/2003 attraverso strumenti idonei
a garantirne la sicurezza, per le finalita' connesse ad attivita'
commerciali nonche' di adempimento ad obblighi di legge. Il titolare del
trattamento e' la societa' Magritte S.n.c.. Vi ricordiamo che potete
esercitare i diritti di cui all’art. 7 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 consultabili
sul sito del garante della Privacy: http://www.garanteprivacy.it