[Koha] Managing new authority headings

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Wed Jul 20 03:13:13 NZST 2016

Hi

We have this report that looks for 'unauthorized' 650s in a time range.

SELECT biblionumber, itemtype, ExtractValue(marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="650"]/subfield[@code="a"]') AS heading FROM biblioitems WHERE length(ExtractValue(marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="650"]/subfield[@code="a"]')) != 0 AND length(ExtractValue(marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="650"]/subfield[@code="9"]')) = 0 AND timestamp between <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)>> and <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)>> ORDER BY heading

It only shows subfield a.