[Koha] My next adventure

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Jul 20 00:32:54 NZST 2016

Hi all,

I don't understand why everybody is saying "good luck" and
"congratulations". Are you all so happy to see Nicole leaving ?
I'm so sad that I wish Nicole an epic fail. May an asteroid fall on your
moving truck, may you have a massive allergy to Ralleigh NC trees
pollen, may you face an earthquake, and 10 other plagues of Egypt fall
on you !!!
(Then, who knows, you could change your mind and come back)

Just in case: one thing is true in this email, it's a sad news. All
other are trying to express how sad I am, of course I wish Nicole all
the best. We'll miss you my friend !!!

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques