[Koha] My next adventure

BASIRU ADETOMIWA adetomiwat at run.edu.ng
Thu Jul 14 21:25:59 NZST 2016

Nicole!

You have been a much appreciated and highly regarded asset to the koha
community. Now, you are off to your next big challenge, Good luck in all
your ventures!

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 9:38 AM, Irma Birchall <irma at calyx.net.au> wrote:

> Nicole!
>
> Congratulations on your new job.
>
> It has been a real pleasure to know you personally and we so appreciate
> your significant contributions to Koha.
>
> Hopefully our paths will cross again SBHT :)
>
> Irma and the CALYX team
> www.calyx.net.au
>

> On 14 July 2016 at 05:05, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello friends!
> >
> > I wanted to reach out and let you all know that my last day at ByWater
> will
> > be July 29th.  I do plan to remain a member of the Koha community and to
> > help with the manual but will probably be quiet for a couple months as I
> > get adjusted in my new role as Content Strategist at Red Hat.
> >
> > If ever you're in my area let me know and we'll be sure to meet up in
> > person!!
> >
> > Nicole

Adetomiwa Basiru (CLN),
FORCE 2016 FELLOW
Librarian I
Redeemer's University (RUN),
P. M. B. 230, Ede Osun State. Nigeria.
Mobile: +234-8067098922, +234-7052367200
http://goo.gl/Vd9p3
http://www.bignigeria.com/

--
 <http://adms.run.edu.ng>