[Koha] Koha 16.05 - Legacy Bibliographic Unique ID numbers mapped to Koha 999c/d?

Joy Nelson joy at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Jul 8 08:41:58 NZST 2016

I've done this a few ways.  It depends on if you will need to match
incoming data to the records after you import them.

I generally leave the legacy bib id in a 9xx tag (either 998 or 907),
however if you want to match against that number in the import stage marc
records you will want to use a field that is indexed.  Another good choice
is the 001 (control-number) if you are not already using that field for
some other purpose.

joy