[Koha] Help regarding fine calculation report

Cunningham, Keah M keah at ku.edu
Fri Jul 8 05:30:32 NZST 2016

Hi T. Suresh Kumar,

Does this get what you need?

*****
SELECT surname AS 'Last Name', firstname AS 'First Name', cardnumber AS 'Card Number', description AS Description, amountoutstanding AS 'Amount Outstanding', itemcallnumber AS 'Item Call Number', items.itype AS 'Item-Level Item Item', holdingbranch AS 'Holding Branch', barcode AS Barcode, datetime AS 'Check In Date', a.timestamp AS 'Fine Date', type AS Type
FROM statistics
LEFT JOIN accountlines a USING (borrowernumber,itemnumber)
LEFT JOIN borrowers USING (borrowernumber)
LEFT JOIN items USING (itemnumber)
WHERE (type='return' OR type ='renew') AND amountoutstanding > 0 AND datetime BETWEEN <<Start Date|date>> AND <<End Date|date>>
ORDER BY type ASC, surname ASC, firstname ASC
***

Modified from https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Fines_outstanding_for_items_checked_in_during_a_date_range_.28Fines_amnesty_week_check.29

Best,
Keah