[Koha] Wiki certificate

Joel Coehoorn jcoehoorn at york.edu
Sun Jan 31 17:58:52 NZDT 2016

Firefox and Opera use their own trusted certificate store, ignoring the operating system.

NO ONE should be using XP any more, and if you are moving to a new OS needs to be a priority. XP may *seem* to work just fine for you, but it no longer gets any system patches... even critical security updates. Continuing to use XP is like trying to sail a leaky boat and expecting not to get wet. If you can't afford to replace the system, you'll be better off doing without.

Sent from my iPad