[Koha] Big Koha Migration of Turkey

Marshall Breeding marshall.breeding at librarytechnology.org
Sat Jan 30 03:30:27 NZDT 2016

Thanks to data provided by Mengü, these libraries are now represented in libraries.org:

http://librarytechnology.org/libraries/search.pl?ILS=Koha%20--%20Devinim

http://librarytechnology.org/map.pl?ILS=Koha%20--%20Devinim

and the global map:
 http://librarytechnology.org/map.pl?ILS=Koha

Any additional help in making this resource more comprehensive for libraries using Koha is much appreciated.

-marshall

Marshall Breeding
Editor, Library Technology Guides
www.librarytechnology.org
Marshall.breeding at librarytechnology.org
twitter.com/mbreeding

 On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 6:20 AM, Mengu Yazicioglu
 <mengu at devinim.com.tr>
 wrote:

 > Hi all,
 >
 > I'm glad to share that we successfully migrated old 2.x Koha to new  one, 3.20.
 > I should also say that this a quite derived version of 3.20, we have added
 > many new features,
 > new modules and changed a lot of codes for the use of public
 > libraries so we may call this Koha version as Koha -- Devinim.
 >
 > We've migrated 1.220.000 active users, 13.700.000 items with active
 > 900 libraries of 1126 public libraries all cities of Turkey.
 > We use 14 servers for all production and 4 servers for test environment.
 > We use MariaDB and Galera Cluster with 4 nodes, 8 apache servers and
 > 1 zebra server.
 > We plan to cluster zebra server in the future, it cannot perform
 > very
 well