[Koha] Software error: Can't call method "raw"

www retive wwwretive at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 26 10:06:08 NZDT 2016

hello
maybe checking the "About Koha" section, tab "system information" would help.
Philippe K.

Le Vendredi 22 janvier 2016 14h52, Irakli Garibashvili <igar at hotmail.com> a écrit :
Dear List members,

We have a KOHA 3.06 Marc21 version, where we encounter a following problem:

Any Authority search for existing records results in a message:

"Software error:

Can't call method "raw" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/AuthoritiesMarc.pm line 307.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster..."

While searching for specially constructed un-existing term gives ordinary result: "No results found".

Also any biblio entry (via cataloguing) with authority fields (eg. 100, 700, etc.) on saving the record gives a similar message:

"Software error:

Can't call method "raw" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 269."

While saving the same entry without field 100 results in normal saving of a record.

We have re-indexed Zebra, then restored the last working backup of a database (made 3 days ago), but the same problem remains.

We saw several similar (but different) discussions in a list, but no real results.

This happens both in intranet and OPAC:
http://opac.sciencelib.ge/

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards