[Koha] Oversue Notices Doubt

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jan 25 08:52:22 NZDT 2016

Hi,

the cronjob overdue_notices.pl with the -t option is used to generate
the notices. process_message_queue.pl will send out the generated e-mail
notifications. You can see find the generated notices in the
message_queue table in your database after the overdue_notices.pl job
has run.

For generating print notice files the gather_print_notices.pl script can
be used.

Hope this helps,

Katrin