[Koha] Best Koha community supporter and developer

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 20:20:58 NZDT 2016

Dear All,

Since several day, I am trying to observe best Koha developer and
community supporter from India and found Mr. Indranil Das Gupta is the
most dedicated and community supporter even though he is having
commercial support L2c2 Company. The observation is based on the below
links, although many Koha commercial support providers are available
in India but i hardly saw any help on forums by them. I would suggest
Koha learners and administrators who are planning for Koha
implementation is to contact him for correct and honest guidance. He
may be contacted at:

indradg at gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/indradg?fref=nf

Some Links of Mr. Indranil Contributions:

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=l2c2%20technologies

https://www.facebook.com/groups/475420505905835/

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=indranil

Thanking You