[Koha] Conver Koha 2.2.5 database to 3.2.2

jre18 jre18 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 10:16:50 NZDT 2016

Hello I am looking for a little direction/instruction.

We currently have a very old Koha server (2.2.5) running on Ubuntu 6.06.1
LTS.

I have built a new Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS server and would like to install Koha
there and import my databases from the old server.  The version of Koha that
I have installed is now 3.2.2 on this new server.

How do I get the database information imported there to get the new server
up and running?

I tried following the instrcutions here but it did not work
(http://kohageek.blogspot.com/2015/08/move-old-koha-database-to-new.html).

When I upgrade the database schema everything seems to go well.  When I run
the reindex of Zebra everything seems to fail.

When I then goto the intra login page I can sign in with any old
credentials, and when I sign in with the new ones created during
installation I see:

Software error:
Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /usr/lib/perl5/DBI.pm
line 2064.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm new to Koha, just trying to get things
up to date.