[Koha] Automatic Koha installation on Fedora 23

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 11:39:14 NZDT 2016

Users of Red Hat distributions may be interested in this recipe that
automatically installs Koha on Fedora 23 from the tarball:
https://github.com/nemobis/beic-koha

More information: http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.22_on_Fedora_23

The installation is pretty basic as I only need the backend for a single
(digital) library on a single virtual server. However it brings up a
Koha server that "just works" in 10 minutes and we managed to import
data from another instance.

Hopefully things like solving 100+ dependencies, configuring SELinux
etc. will save time for others as well. I'll probably keep tweaking in
the coming weeks as I set up the final production server.

Federico (BEIC)