[Koha] Koha MARC modification template and field 008 position 07-10

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 03:50:55 NZDT 2016

Good day to all! I am trying out batch record modification in 3.22 which uses
MARC modification template. I see that in the action interface of the tool,
we can copy fields to another field as based from the Koha 3.22 manual. I
see two text boxes after the 'to field' just before 'Regex' checkbox. My
question is: "Are the Control Fields (010 and below) included in here? I'm
particularly interested because I want to use this tool to batch modify the
008 position 07-10 to copy fields from 260$c or 264$c? And also related to
this, if there's a way that whatever numerical values entered in 260$c for
example are copied automatically in 008 position 07-10? I was researching
for this the other day in the forum but I was not able to find the answer,
that I may have missed it? Thanks in advance and cheers!

<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5873989/008.png>