[Koha] How to print custom slips from Koha

Sana Afzaal sana.afzaal at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 19:29:15 NZDT 2016

dear all

thanks for response.  I am talking about the custom slip which i have created (say it is sample01 in circulation group) only for print (not email) its syntax is as given below:

======= Return Slip ========

Dear  <<borrowers.surname>>

This is to certify that we have received the following item:

Title: <<biblio.title>>, Barcode: <<items.barcode>>

on the date: <<issues.returndate>>

Regards,

Circulation Desk Incharge
Note:<i>This is computer generated slip and no need to sign</i>

Screen shots are available here: http://imgur.com/a/znUXY

Now i want to print it with my printer for a patron (say patron id 23005) from my printer/network printer.  From which module i will be able to preview the output of this slip to print?

sorry if it is a stupid question :)

Sana