[Koha] National Koha Conclave - Bangalore (17 & 18th Feb 2016)

Mayank Dedhia mynkld at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 00:51:57 NZDT 2016

Dear friends,

The National Koha Conclave scheduled on February 17 and 18, 2016 is
receiving favourable response from Koha users as well as prospective Koha
users. The venue has been finalized. The panelists and the program schedule
are in the final stages of being uploaded on the web site. We have one
interesting session for hearing the wish list of Koha users during the first
day. Those who have registered and wish to share their wish list of Koha
customization or development may send their wish list to us the on the
emails provided on the website.

For those who haven't registered so far, we request you to kindly register
fast as seats are getting filled up and we have limited seats for the
program. Please register for the program and may be you will be one of the
lucky speakers to share the dais with reputed Koha experts and speak on your
wish list for Koha.

Inviting once again all of those are interested in hearing Mr. Chris Cormack
(one of the original developers of Koha) and learning more about Koha. To
register for the National Koha Conclave in Bangalore scheduled on February
17 and 18, 2016 kindly use the link below:

www.informaticsglobal.com/kohameet

Looking forward to seeing you in Bangalore soon.

With warm regards,
Mayank