[Koha] "Item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set" leads to 'Can't locate object method "ymd"'

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Dec 29 22:04:38 NZDT 2016

Hello Fred,

If bug 17502 fixes your problem that mean that you have the items.onloan
field set to '0000-00-00'. That could happen with old database. The easiest
way to fix it is to fix the value in the database directly.
You can fix it (without applying the patch) by setting this value to NULL.
Otherwise apply the patch and sign it off :)

Same for the other error (item-level_itypes). It is not related but you can
fix it by setting a relevant value for the items.itype row.

Regards,
Jonathan