[Koha] Koha Maps

Nathan Curulla nate at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Dec 21 10:32:20 NZDT 2016

Thank you Marshall,

I agree with many of the points listed in this message. Chris, what is your biggest concern other than the fact that this data is not free to download?  Marshall, would you be looking for some form of compensation for us to list this on the KC website?  How can we reach a middle ground here? It would be extremely unfortunate to pass up on this fantastic tool because of our inability to work together in a way that benefits both of us. Maybe this is a topic we can discuss and vote on during the next general meeting, and I would love to hear other’s opinions. My role as the Community Marketer (or whatever the role is called) is to effectively promote Koha to as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, with zero budget. I see this map hitting all of those points.

All the best,

-Nate