[Koha] Migration erros from 16.05 to 16.11

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Mon Dec 19 20:15:32 NZDT 2016

Hi Satish

>then I request community to suggest how to migrate existing data from MySQL
>to MariaDB, if we plan to move from 14.04 to 16.04. Do I get any kind of
>documentation ?

in fact is impossiblte to give you specific info about migrate existing data from MySQL
to MariaDB, if we plan to move from 14.04 to 16.04.
You need to ask to your IT support.

or:

Try to insert in your /etc/mysql/my.conf:

[mysqld]
sql_mode=IGNORE_SPACE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

Source:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/811831/whats-the-correct-way-to-revert-mysql-5-7-strict-mode-back-to-how-it-was-in-5-6

But ATTENTION !! Be careful. I don't test those instructions.
so I don't know if they could create problems instead of resolve them.
An other user use them and he report an OK

Test them before in spare server.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli