[Koha] Migration erros from 16.05 to 16.11

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Fri Dec 16 21:21:06 NZDT 2016

Hi Satish,

>I am unable to upgrade from 16.05.01.000 to latest stable release 16.11.
>Ubuntu and Mysql Details:
>| version                 | 5.5.53-0ubuntu0.12.04.1 |

>apt-get dist-upgrade
koha-common : Depends: libarchive-extract-perl but it is not installable
               Depends: libgd-perl but it is not installable
               Depends: libpath-tiny-perl but it is not installable
               Depends: libsereal-decoder-perl but it is not installable
               Depends: libsereal-encoder-perl but it is not installable
>E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

if fact those packages are not present in Ubuntu 12.04.
You can try to do the upgrade on a DIFFERENT server with Ubuntu 14.04 LTS ?

Please open a bug on bugzilla on this topic:
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/

Bye
Zeno Tajoli