[Koha] Hiding/displaying fields in the OPAC.

R. A. Muñoz Gómez rantonio.mg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 05:05:24 NZDT 2016

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could advise on how to hide fields from the
"Normal view" of a record in the OPAC. Specifically 336-338 fields.

I tried going to Administration/MARC frameworks/subfield structure/advanced
constraints and then un-checking the box that says "OPAC". However, the
only thing that this does is hide the fields from the records' "MARC view"
in the OPAC, but not from the "Normal view" (which is what patrons see and
are interested in).

In terms of display, I don't seem to be able to have fields 863-865, 867
and 868 show in the Normal view of the record. Field 866 is working well.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance!

R. Antonio Muñoz Gómez
Candidate to MI Library and Information Science
Collaborative Program in Book History and Print Culture
[Expected 2017]
Faculty of Information, University of Toronto