[Koha] Number of Koha Libraries in the Word

Mike D. black23 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:24:34 NZDT 2016

Hi,
I vote for Hea, because is easy way to have actual data from libraies. I
agree with Marko about clear delclaration about data usage license and
privacy. Maybe we can discuss about add GPS coordinates into Hea sysprefs.
We'll can generate great maps.
Hea is best way to collect data from Koha instalation, easy and fast.

Take care

Mike.

út 13. 12. 2016 v 18:52 odesílatel BOUIS Sonia <sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr>