[Koha] Not able to send email alerts

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:30:41 NZDT 2016

Hello Sahadeo,

Koha will, by default, process messages every 15 minutes through a cronjob
task.

If you have pending messages, try running the following command (which is
the same configured in /etc/cron.d with verbose flag):

*koha-foreach --enabled --email
/usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/process_message_queue.pl
<http://process_message_queue.pl> -v*

1) It will hopefully show some human-friendly message pointing to why it
failed or
2) It will run successfully and your problem probably lies in your cronjob
configuration.

Hope this can help.

Cheers,

Pedro Amorim