[Koha] Number of Koha Libraries in the Word

Liz Rea wizzyrea at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:15:11 NZDT 2016

Hi,

I'd really like to see Hea improved, and link to that instead. It is our
own, open, data. It is fully voluntary. We can make the registration
process easier for libraries - possibly as part of the installer. It is too
hidden now.

An API to Hea that I could pull from to use the data on the website would
be a nice thing, but not a requirement. I'm happy to simply link to it.

We have this tool, we should encourage more strongly the use of it, instead
of depending on a third party with non-open data.

Liz