[Koha] Number of Koha Libraries in the Word

Nathan Curulla nate at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Dec 13 05:19:29 NZDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

I agree completely with Sebastian’s suggestion. I don’t see any reason to re-invent the wheel. Let’s link the page on the KC website to Marshall’s map. It is an already established site and is very easy to use and navigate. It is a win for the KC because we don’t need to re-do all of that work, and it is a win for Marshall because it will bring more traffic to his site! Sebastian, perhaps we can get together with Liz and anyone else who would like to be involved in this and talk about how it would look.

All the best,

-Nate

Message: 9