[Koha] Number of Koha Libraries in the Word

Sebastian Hierl s.hierl at aarome.org
Thu Dec 8 08:51:59 NZDT 2016

Dear all,

We discussed this issue before and a number of very impressive figures were
quoted, but when I go to the home page of the Koha community, at
https://koha-community.org/about/libraries/, I only see a sample of Koha
libraries and our library is missing.

Please do not get me wrong, I think that the list is good, but as any list,
hard to keep up to date.

In light of our marketing effort, we should bring it as up to date as we
can. In order to get us listed, I went to https://gitlab.com/koha-
community-devs-users/Koha-library-list/ and clicked on "Merge Request," but
could find how to place a new request. There is no "new" button or
similar.  Others were able to do it and I applaud them, but we are not
going to get many new libraries to list themselves and keep this list
relevant, if they cannot easily and immediately place a request.  Is this
something that could be fixed?  I.e. add a green "NEW" button or something
of the sort.  And could you explain me how I could add our library?

Thank you!
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hierl, Ph.D.
Drue Heinz Librarian, Arthur & Janet C. Ross Library

T: +39 06 5846 417
F: +39 06 5810 788